Maryland Family Law Attorney Resolving Your Family Issues in Rockville & Surrounding Areas
When it comes to matters of family, emotions can run high and disputes can become intense. The impact of these issues can have long-lasting effects on you and your children, which is why it’s crucial to have a skilled family law attorney by your side. At the Law Offices of Ellen L. Lee, we understand the personal nature of these issues, and we are here to provide you with the guidance and support you need during this difficult time.
With over three decades of experience, our founding Rockville family law attorney has deep knowledge and experience that prepares her to handle complex family law cases with wide-ranging implications for you and your future. We not only offer legal proficiency, but also empathetic support, as our lead attorney’s background in psychology and counseling allows her to understand your emotional and psychological needs. You can trust that we will provide you with exceptional assistance when you need it.
Comprehensive Family Law Services
As a law firm that focuses solely on family law, we have a deep understanding of Maryland statutes and precedents that can impact your specific situation. We aim to help you stay grounded and focused on the realities of your case, striving for negotiation whenever possible but not hesitating to go to court when necessary.
Our family law matters include:
- Divorce: Uncontested, contested, military, same-sex, and high-net worth cases
- Child custody and visitation: Especially challenging in pending divorce or paternity cases
- Child support: Ensuring financial and emotional support for children of divorced or separated parents
- Prenuptial agreements: Outlining rights and responsibilities regarding property and financial concerns in case of divorce (prepared before marriage)
- Postnuptial agreements: Written contracts similar to prenuptial agreements (but created after marriage) that outline the spouses’ property and financial rights and responsibilities in case of divorce
- Spousal support (alimony): Court-approved financial assistance after divorce
- Property division: Complex division of marital property and debt
- Custody modifications and enforcements: Seeking changes to existing court orders
Whatever family law issue you’re facing, we are here to provide you with the assistance and guidance you need. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.
Ask a Question,
Describe Your Situation,
Request a Consultation
We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be used to answer your question or to schedule an appointment if requested.
Ask a Question, Describe Your Situation, and Request a Consultation
We understand that you may have questions or concerns about your family law matter. To contact us, fill out our online form or call us at (301) 279-0692(301) 279-0692, and we will respond promptly. Your privacy is important to us, and the contact information you provide will be used only to address your concerns or schedule an appointment if requested.
We will coordinate scheduling of this initial information-gathering session to fit your convenience. You can choose between an in-person meeting at our boutique law office in Rockville, Maryland, a video conference via Zoom, or a phone call. Our scheduling options also include evening and weekend appointments to accommodate your needs.
Your Information Is Safe With Us
Rest assured that your privacy is secure with us. We respect your confidentiality and will use the information you provide solely for the purpose of helping you with your family law matter.
Why Choose the Law Offices of Ellen L. Lee
Ellen L. Lee has devoted over 35 years of unwavering commitment to aiding individuals and families in Montgomery County, Maryland with their family law needs. Grounded in counseling and psychology, she provides personalized guidance and assistance to her clients in an inviting atmosphere — prioritizing effective communication while forging new beginnings amidst family law disputes.
- Tenacious & Compassionate Legal Support
- Trusted Guidance that Exceeds Expectations
- Full Range of Family Law Services
- Flexible Consultation Times: Nights and Weekends are Available
- Over 35 Years of Experience Practicing Family Law in Montgomery County, Maryland
Our Founding Attorney conveniently meets with clients via phone, video conference, or in person at our office in Rockville, Maryland.